Delicious pizza (homemade or pre-made) can be achieved in the Barrel House Cooker with these basic cooking instructions.
- 13" pizza
- Cook Time: 30-45 minutes
- Carefully place an uncooked pizza of your choice on a 12-13" pizza pan. We recommend this Pizza Pan. Use parchment paper under the pizza for easier removal from pan.
- Pizza likes the heat. Let the charcoal ash over and bump the intake open all the way to maintain the extra heat.
- Place the Pizza Pan on the H-Frame on the top level of the cooker.
- Close the lid for 15 minutes.
- Prop the cooker lid open using the hinge prop feature, or cock lid to the side to allow more airflow. This is important for raising the temperature to get a crispy crust.
- Let the pizza cook for an additional 10 to 15 minutes with the lid propped open before removing it from the cooker.
- After removing the pizza, slice it and serve!
This recipe has been